[ic] 4.8 update

Jeff jeff at badtz-maru.com
Tue Dec 30 14:32:24 EST 2003

Hello all!

	I saw a message come through here mentioning an upgrade to the
4.8 series to fix a security issue (I think) with mv_nextpage.  Is there
a mention somewhere of what the security issue is?  I looked on the
icdevgroup.org site but didn't see anything.  I am running a hacked
4.8.6, I need to diff it against the stock 4.8.6 so I can reapply the
patches to later pre-5 releases, but until then I will need to
hand-patch the security fix into my installation.  First I wanted to
determine my exposure to the issue.

Thanks,
Jeff