[ic] I have htdocs/interchange linked to

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Feb 1 03:50:01 2003

> I have htdocs/interchange linked to
> /src/interchange/share/interchange-5, but when I
> start up, IC shows up as running 4.9.6. Is this
> because I need to recompile products from my cgi-
> bin dir? I am running CVS as of today. Also, must
> I do anything else besides compiling and using
> the dirs stated above? I wish to help with test
> of CVS/5.

The name of the shared filed directory was recently changed from
'interchange' to 'interchange-5' in preparation for the forthcoming 5.0
release, and to allow differentiation from the shared files of earlier
versions.

It is right that Interchange shows 4.9.6 as this is the current development
version, and will be turning into 5.0 when its ready.

You can just follow the normal compile/install routine.

good luck, and thanks for helping with the testing!

Jonathan
www.webmaint.net