[ic] copying to a new install

dzhang-msi interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Feb 2 12:26:01 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian" <ian@w3it.com>
Subject: [ic] copying to a new install

> I tried first with the products.txt file and had no luck. So rather than
> destroy the new install, I was wondering if anyone had any pointers.

Should change the area.txt so that your categories can be brought out. But,
with the products.txt, you should be able to see the your products when
doing a search.

In general, copy all files from your old cart to the new setup (Need to take
care of variable.txt before copying.) should give you a close start point.
Should also pay attention to comment on what's new and upgrade.

David
dzhang@msihosting.com
http://www.msihosting.com
Expert -- ecommerce solution, interchange hosting