[ic] Question about foundation theme

Dennis Chen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Feb 3 07:56:01 2003

> I have a question about the theme.cfg
> I want to change some color settings but when I do so the
> shop is get's
> messed up.
> For example; I have changed the MENUBAR_BG to another color
> and saved it,
> then pushed apply changes. I then go to the website as a
> customer and then I
> only get the text from the main frame and everything else is gone.
> I use the foundation store and edited the theme.cfg file in
> wordpad and
> later Dreamweaver but with both I got the same problem.

Thats because on windooze machines, it adds extra invisible bytes to your
file when you ftp it over through dreamweaver.  Hopefully you have access to
telnet and use vi or something.  Anyway, just copy the theme.cfg from yoru
backup copy or from the default foundation directory and you'll be back to
normal.  Otherwise, search for editor in the mail-list and you'll find more
answers to your question.

DC