[ic] route log error

Tze-John Tang interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Feb 4 10:16:01 2003

hello,

yesterday i posted a problem I was having with iTransact, so I attempted to
switch to SkipJack, and I am having a similar problem.  I have all the skipjack
settings set in catalog.cfg.

If I have MV_PAYMENT_MODE set to skipjack, skipjack will mail me a transaction
authorization email, and I will get an error 'Route log failed.', and the user
is returned to the checkout page.  If I do not set MV_PAYMENT_MODE, then the
user gets the receipt page, and the transaction gets logged in the database.  Is
there anything in the log route that I should be looking at?  Why would it work
without the payment gateway, but break when it is set up?  If I set error_ok in
the log route, then I end up getting an error in the main route.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Thanks,

-tj