[ic] mv_pc not included in links?

Joshua Lavin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Feb 4 11:03:00 2003

I'm attempting to use mv_pc to track visitors from Google and such. In
testing it yesterday, I created a test affiliate, josh1, and opened a
page with the mv_pc added to the link like this:

http://www.shopalert.us/cgi-bin/shop/1000652.html?id=sHTTTcfJ&mv_pc=josh1

I would expect the links on this page to have the mv_pc on them too, but
they don't, and it seems the affiliate isn't tracked beyond the first
page. I looked at the IC Demo, and clicked the affiliate link from the
Admin, and all the links on the index page had mv_pc=[some number] added
to the end.

Is there something special I need to do to my [page] links to have it
include the mv_pc reference?

Thanks much.

Josh