[ic] Easy way set up free shipping in v. 4.9.4

Ton Verhagen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 5 03:06:01 2003

Quoting Julie Jacobs:
>Hi there!
>
>I read some of the posts in the list archives regarding setting up free
>shipping.  Most refer to having a free shipping option with other forms of
>shipping.  Some discuss setting up free shipping based on some factor like
>price, weight, etc.
>
>What I am looking to do for my client is set up her foundation type
>catalog so free shipping is THE ONLY OPTION for ALL ITEMS in ord/checkout.html.
>Sounds easy enough, but Im afraid I cannot figure out how to do it based
>on the list archives and documentation.
>Can someone help in any way?

I guess you are looking for the assign tag.

See:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/docfly.html?mv_arg=ictags04%2e04

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info@alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting