[ic] Auto-create of user failed

Cameron interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 5 05:17:00 2003

I'm getting this in my error log:

203.59.202.14 AXr7NuCT:203.14.169.19 - [05/February/2003:04:57:31 -0500]
pharmacy /cgi-bin/store/process Safe: Auto-create of user failed. at (eval
2493) line 1.

>  die errmsg("Auto-create of user failed.");

and i'm once again a little stumped for ideas. after reading through the
mailing list, i discovered that this problem is sometimes associated with an
earlier problem before it - in my case, it was a PGP error, which i've
subsequently fixed - yet the problem still exists, the user isn't being
created in the db. i even switched between gdbm and mysql just to see if
that helped, and it was still no go. I've even removed EVERYTHING from the
userdb bar the "demo" users, (so as to avoid unique field clashes) and it's
STILL not creating the users. I'm out of ideas. Anyone got something they
can suggest?