[ic] Mail lists

Ian interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 5 09:09:00 2003

Hi
in the checkout form of the foundation demo, there is an area where the
customer can select mailing lists. I found information on how these options
are stored and that there is little more IC does with them. What I would
like to is utilise this area but need to translate the items into another
language and also use checkboxes instead of the current gui method.

In checkout.html the html is generated by this:
       [perl tables="__UI_META_TABLE__ mv_metadata"]
       return;
              [/perl]
       [input-filter name=mail_list op=null_to_space][/input-filter]
       [display table=userdb type=multiple column=mail_list key="[data
session username]"]

How can I make the changes I need?

Thanks
Ian