[ic] Restart and stop problems (multilple processes)

Sach Jobb interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 5 15:28:01 2003

> Has any one else seen this same behavior with restarting or stopping the
> interchange process, and have an idea on how to fix it???

Mine works okay but i'm using OpenBSD.

However, you should be able to do this manually, no? If it's Slowlaris you
could do something like 'ps -ef | grep interchange'. Look at what the PID
is and simply kill it ('kill $PID'). Then just start it normally.

I suppose you could automate this process using some sort of combination
involving 'ps' and 'cut' (or just making your own pid file?) but since the
program 'interchange' is itself simply a perl script perhaps the solution
likes in hacking it.

Cheers,
sach