[ic] auction checkout

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Feb 7 13:02:00 2003

I'm trying to get IC to integrate with eBay auctions a little bit, and I'd
appreciate any advice as to how to get this functionality to work.  Even
"check out this tag and that tag" would be very helpful.

I plan to have a page like auction.html that users will get a link to after
they have won an auction.  On that page the item number and sku will be
entered by the customer.  I need the next page that comes up to be the Your
Cart page with the sku in the cart.  The item number can be stored with
mv_pc.  My auctions will be fixed price at the same price as on my store so
there's no need to set up pricing functionality.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

- Grant