[ic] (no subject)

Sylvain Cyr interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Feb 7 17:38:01 2003

I have trouble with price quantity. The price quantity is well defined in
catalog.cfg according to what I have seen in many howto's but when I test I
always get the default price ( as the quantity requested would always be 1
). I have been searching a lot for solutions but nothing fix the trouble I
have.

The following lines are in catalog.cfg :

PriceField      price
CommonAdjust    pricing:price_group,q2,q5,q10,q25,q100 :sale_price, ;:price,
;$, ==:options
AutoModifier    pricing:price_group

Profile default CommonAdjust   "pricing:price_group,q2,q5,q10 :sale_price,
;:price, ;$, ==:options"

can someone define what is :price and :pricing in that row found in
after.cfg ?

or If someone can explain shortly ( or longer would be prefered to be easily
understood. :) ) what that file exactly means ?

Sylvain

please reply to web@net-scribe.com