[ic] last question for now (merchant account)

JOHN WRONG interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Feb 10 20:03:00 2003

> Hi all..
>
> I have done some research into these things called Merchant
Accounts.

> I was wondering if any merchant account would work, and also
if u all
> can recommend some that you all have had good interaction
with.

Actually the term should be Internet Merchant Account. I not
100% sure but store merchant account won't work with online
payment gateway. Ok, getting your internet merchant account, I
think you should ask your payment gateway company for
suggestions on which company to apply the internet merchant
account. They should have a list or something.

Good luck.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag