[ic] CA Sales tax added even if set to NO

Norman interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Feb 11 01:30:01 2003

I have scanned the boards with no match.  I have a catalog of merchandise
with a few items which are service offerings. Sales tax is calculated for
purchases being shipped within California and that works great. However on
the service offerings, I do not want to charge CA sales tax.  I have set in
the ITEM TAXABLE? to NO. However Interchange adds sales tax for all CA items
regardless of this setting.  I need to turn tax off for these selected
items.  Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Norman Scheliga

Got Kids? Visit www.rainbowbaby.com
Quality Products for Infants and Children