[ic] Writing a new payment module - please help!

Interchange user interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Feb 11 17:08:00 2003

I've asked for help on this a couple times before, but didn't get any
response. Please, can anyone help? Everyone's going ape shit because the
store should have been finished many, many months ago.

First, how do I make sure that new form variables from checkout.html get
included in the values that are sent to the payment module? I need to capture
the credit card type and security code, and also an issue # for certain cards.

There seems to already be a 'mv_credit_card_type' variable, so I have set it
in checkout.html, but from the debugging output, I can see that it is not
getting passed to the module as the others are.

Secondly, I need some information on the %result hash:

$result{'pop.order-id'} - this should be set to the transaction reference
returned by the payment processor, right? What should be done with the
Interchange-generated $orderID (from the Signio module), if anything?

$result{'pop.auth-code'} - I guess this should be the authorization code
returned from the bank?

What do pop.avs_code, pop.avs_zip, and pop.avs_addr expect to receive from
the response? The payment gateway I'm using can return several responses
including: matched, code match only, address match only, and no match, but
there is no 'zip match only'.

Thanks again.