[ic] how to finish demo version

Andrew McKinnon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Feb 11 17:28:01 2003

> I have installed cart through cpanel, i am adding few products in it,
> but how i can remove demo version because everywhere many things
> coming from demo version, i mean categories or links of demo, any
> automatic way to remove demo version to make it working site.

What I did was load the appropriate files like the product.txt, area.txt
into notepad and delete everything starting on the second line then I
uploaded the edited files and started inputting my products and creating my
categories.

Now everything was working great until just recently when creating options
for some of my products has stop working.

Andrew