[ic] multiple categories input

Ton Verhagen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 12 05:50:02 2003

Quoting Jim Boyer:
>Hi,
>
>I am using IC 4.9.5, with the tree menu, and I would like to find a way to
>add multiple categories or product groups to an item through the UI.  I
>have searched the archives and have not quite found the answer I need.  Is
>there a way of doing this through the UI?

You might have a look at Admin-->Design-->Menu Loader
(I'm not sure if it is 4.9.5, tough. If not, look at the live demo).
Here you'll find different ways of loading (initializing) menu's.

Good luck !

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info@alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting