[ic] POS and stock

Chris Tooley interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 12 08:50:01 2003

I'm a reseller for a proprietary point of sale, my partner is a reseller
for another.  We'd really like to be able to implement an open source
solution but have found that no open source alternatives have been
adequate.  I'm slowing working on getting better Inventory management
into IC.  I don't believe this is the original intent for Interchange
but IC is such a good base to build from.

For now though, it's rather difficult to do receiving and product
offerings through what is available in Interchange.

Chris

I'm not expressing dislike for Interchange, it's definitely the best
thing I've found for doing what it does.