[ic] flex_select

Wed Feb 12 09:39:00 2003

Quoting Greg Goble (ggoble@rpo.at):
> Hi list,
>
> RH7.3
> IC4.8.5
>
> The flex_select returns all results from 001 to 999. How can I reverse
> this order so that it loads from 999 down to 001?
>
> I know I can click on sku or code and it will reverse the order of any
> table I might be editing thru IC admin, however, I'm having to do this
> every time.
>
> I imagine I have to edit the flex_select in UI/pages/admin somewhere
> or??

I forget if this is in 4.8, but you should be able to set the
ui_sort_field preference to sku:r in the database table meta-edit.

You could also bookmark the link from clicking on the sku column,
and use that. Or put it in icmenu.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just
lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as
well. -- Diane Ackerman