[ic] Browser IE misbehavior with OnChange

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Feb 13 06:59:00 2003

Hi List,

I've a problem. :-)
I've a lot of items in my basket and can't see the recalculate buttons
in my browser. If I set the quantity of the first or second item to 0
(not the lastest item), move the scrollbar with the mouse to the bottom
of the page and press the button "Recalculate". The choosen item *and*
the next item is removed instead of the choosen item only.

It seems to me, IE executes the JS OnChange, if I move the scrollbar
with the mouse to the bottom of the page an click the Recalculate
button. Or it seems to me, after using the mouse to move the scrollbar
down and clicking the recalculate button, IE execute the JS OnChange
*and* the Recalculate button.

I see the basket twice in my usertrack file instead of once.
This happens only with IE 6.0 and not with NS4.7, NS7.01, Opera 6 and
Mozilla(UNIX) 1.0.1.

If I can see the recalculate button and click it directly, all works
fine and there are only one line with the basket in my usertrack.

Is this a mis-implementation of OnChange in IE? Is this a bug of IE?
Where can I find a list of JS bug?

Thank you a lot!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing.
[joachim@leidinger.net]