[ic] admin woes on 4.9.3

Thu Feb 13 10:15:01 2003

Quoting mike karthauser (mikek@brightstorm.co.uk):
> I'm trying to make content changes on a 4.9.3 install of IC.
>
> The problem I'm getting is that the (admin/content_editor.html) page seems
> to be displaying such that at 1024*768 i cannot reach the right scrollbar
> (in textarea) to scroll down my content. This happens in mozilla and nS. in
> IE you cannot even see the page content even though 4.8.6 worked no problem.

You can change text zoom to 90% and probably see it. I suppose I should
make the size of the box configurable, but it is hard to find real-estate
for something like this.

> Is the a way to get on to the beta program? As a mac user running both 9 and
> X i imagine that my feedback could be fairly useful.

This *is* the beta program -- you are in.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer