[ic] admin woes on 4.9.3

Thu Feb 13 12:20:01 2003

Quoting mike karthauser (mikek@brightstorm.co.uk):
> on 13/2/03 3:14 pm, Mike Heins at mike@perusion.com wrote:
>
> > You can change text zoom to 90% and probably see it. I suppose I should
> > make the size of the box configurable, but it is hard to find real-estate
> > for something like this.
> >

> >> Is the a way to get on to the beta program? As a mac user running both 9 and
> >> X i imagine that my feedback could be fairly useful.
> >
> > This *is* the beta program -- you are in.
>
> could we have it so that the edit area is below the components rather than
> the the right of it? There is only going to be a finite amount of components
> and I'm sure people would rather scroll down than scroll right.

No. I have spent all the time I am going to on this part of IC at
this point. The time for this was months ago...

> in my display the 'Page content' [edit in browser] sits to the left of the
> edit area. I assume its slipped left?
>
> cols="100%" seems to be the problem as its trying to do 100% of the window
> rather than the table..

I suggest you play with lib/UI/include/page_editor and report back. If
you can do something with it that makes sense, then please submit it.
But fine-tuning display for the Mac is not something I will do; I might
make well-reasoned changes someone else has done....

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".