[ic] Ship Notice

joe baker interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Feb 13 14:51:01 2003

 Hi,

 Since I got No replies to my post I had to dig into
this and I found out that this is set in the
log_transactions file to set the credit card as "COD"
for off line credit cards, the thing is it only shows
up in the ship notice and not the other emails the
customer gets.

The other problem with the ship method not showing up
in the ship notice, it looks like the ship_desc is not
parsing, if I take it out then ship method shows in
the ship notice with the ship mode name and
description.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this to only show the
description only.

Thank you
Joe