[ic] Wanted: Support Group - opinions?

Kaare Rasmussen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Feb 14 11:02:00 2003

> I personally ignored the original fellow immediately when he posted the
> blatant falsehood that "there isn't any setup documentation".

Did you read his question? I read "I did of course go to the documentation and
found virually nothing about setting up options."

As I haven't tried to setup options for products, I couldn't tell if this is a
correct statement, but at least get the context right before killing the
messenger.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk