[ic] Wanted: Support Group - opinions?

Ryan Parr interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Feb 16 22:07:00 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 23:23, Chris Anderson wrote:
> > <snip>
> >
> > > There's what we need, an O'Reilly book on Interchange.
> >
> > </snip>
> > >
> > >     Just some thoughts...
> > >
> > > Jeff
> >

> > Now THERE'S an idea!
>
> I would BUY IT!!
> I'm sure someone on this list could actually make some money with their IC
> knowledge.
> If anyone is considering it try this
> http://oreilly.com/oreilly/author/intro.html
> The rest of us would thank you!

I would love to have an O'Reilly book on IC. I personally feel like I
could work with IC for a very long time before trial-and-error made me
competent. An O'Reilly book (even "Interchange in a Nutshell") would be
high on my priority list to purchase. And I would love the idea that
purchasing the book is paying the people who contribute so much to this
list.

My unrequested $0.02.

-- Ryan