[ic] Signio.pm,v 2.6, Unrecognized transaction for delayed capture

Tue Feb 18 23:24:02 2003

Quoting Farshad Farzan (farzan@intelmeas.com):
> I am using PayflowPro,Verisign , Signio.pm,v 2.6 with IC 4.9.6
>
> I was not able to build the PFProAPI modules, so , using the binary
> versions of the pfpro and pfpro-file.
>
> When trying to do delayed capture sales,  the Authorize portion of the
> checkout works fine with no errors. However, after going to Admin and
> update the order after shipping all lines, comes back with error in red:
>
> mv_credit_card_valid: Unrecognized transaction:
> settle_transaction: Order ID ##### settle operation failed. Reason:
> Unrecognized transaction:
>
> After checking into the Signio.pm and putting debugs , found out that
> $transtype is returning settle_prior, and settle_prior is not the
> type-map...
> my %type_map = (
>         qw/
>                         sale          S
>                         auth          A
>                         authorize     A
>                         void          V
> 				settle        D		*should be
> settle_ prior*
>                         credit        C
>                         mauthcapture  S
>                         mauthonly     A
>                         mauthdelay    D
>                         mauthreturn   C
>                         S             S
>                         C             C
>                         D             D
>                         V             V
>                         A             A
>         /
>     );
>
> Once, I changed the settle to settle_prior , it worked all fine..!!!!!!!

I added settle_prior to the type mapping and committed to CVS.

I also added this type to three others (BoA, TCLink, and WellsFargo)
that claim to support this function.

The original reason it is "settle_prior" is that AuthorizeNet has
two types of settles, and that was the first gateway where the
functionality was built into IC.

Thanks for the report!

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer