[ic] 4.9.7 gpg problems

DB interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 19 14:34:01 2003

I'm having trouble setting up encryption on a 4.9.7 test store. GnuPG is
installed and working on the server.

I installed 4.9.7 from the tarball as root on Redhat 8.0. IC runs as
user interch, and as that user at bash prompt, gpg --list-keys works. In
the store's admin GUI, ENCRYPTOR is blank. I click on PGP_KEY and try to
add a key, but the dropdown list for key selector is empty. I tried
cut/pasting an ascii armoured version of the key which it seem to
swallow. I placed a test order hoping to receive the encrypted credit
card info in an email but instead the email said:

NEED ENCRYPTION KEY POINTER.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

DB