[ic] Item options in 4.8.6?

Dave LaTourette interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 19 14:38:00 2003

I've set item options using the UI in IC 4.8.6 for some products that come
in different colors. If I order one of the product options and go to
checkout, there's nothing there. There was a (short) thread about this a few
weeks ago, but it didn't have an answer. Interestingly the current 4.9.x
demo at icdevgroup has a working matrix option. I've looked over the code in
the flypage.html and checkout.html to see if there's something in 4.9 that I
don't have in 4.8 but haven't found anything.

Any ideas what I need to do to make the selected/purchased item option make
it to the checkout page? Upgrade to 4.9.x?

Thank you,

Dave LaTourette
Davesport LLC
ph. 425-888-4444