[ic] SQL::Statement and Term::Readline::Perl Errors in Admin Login

Vadim Pushkin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 19 16:40:00 2003

Hello Again:

I've been having some issues lately whenever I logged in to the Admin
GUI for IC. I was receiving an error stating that my I was missing
Term::Readline::Perl when in fact I did have it. After logging in, I
recvd above error in login screen, I then recvd another error that my
SQL::Statement perl module was too new, I had to uninstall SQL::
Statement 1.05 and install 0.1021 from 2001! In any case, by uninstalling
the old SQL::Statement and installing an older one, BOTH messages
went away.

This is just as an FYI in case some other poor person runs into this
problem. I am running latest CVS of IC, anxiously waiting for 5.0.

-Best,

   Vadim Anatoly Pushkin
-- The Ukranian Stallion --