[ic] if statement

MS Support interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 19 18:32:00 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org]On Behalf Of Miguel
Navarro
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 5:10 PM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: [ic] if statement

I have looked through the docs and am comming short on one part.

Basically I want to modify a region based on the category for a product

I got this far

[if-item-field category =~ /Business Bundles/]
[/if-item-field]
[item-field category]

I put in the last line to check and see if the value was wrong. What I get
is

Business Bundle

Which is the last line so I know that the category is comming through fine.
What am I doing wrong??

Thanks

I have also tried as [if [item-field] eq "Business Bundle"] and [if value
item-field eq "Business Bundle"]

What about

[if value category eq~ /Business Bundles/]
	[else]
	[item-field category]
	[/else]
[/if]