[ic] extra param in display tag with date widget

Fri Feb 21 00:09:01 2003

Quoting Paul Jordan (paul@gishnetwork.com):
> Hi guys
>
> 4.9.7, but remember it was like this in 4.8.3 too

But a completely different mechanism....

> I just want to make sure that I am not missing anything.
>
> This is possible:(metadata select widget)
>
> [display table=billing column=type key="" extra='tabindex="30"']
>

> This is NOT possible:(metadata DATE selector)
>
> [display table=billing column=bal_date key="" extra='tabindex="45"']
>
> It seems that even with the extra="" tag you cannot apply a style or
> tabindex to a date widget, which is a macro that produces three <select>
> boxes. Is this correct? Or is there a way to do it? I thought maybe it had
> to do with 'extended' but putting the tabindex in extended did not help.
>
> It seems like the date selector (display tag) should "copy" whatever is in
> the 'extra' parameter to all <selects>, but it does not.
>
> I looked around, and I believe the related code is in editor.pm. Can someone
> confirm if I am on the right track (that file) or am I missing some simply
> attribute?

That would be in Vend::Form. It is quite possible that the extra
parameter is not honored there....

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon