[ic] Paypal & c2it

Sheila Ewert-Munger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Feb 24 10:31:01 2003

This is what I found in the archives on the subject of PayPal for payment options.  Is this still the best route to go for PayPal?  And does anybody out there use c2it?  What about money orders?  Since I am a very brand new company with a brand new website, I am not sure I want to incur the added overhead expense yet of a merchant account yet.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide!

...sheila

--------

[ic] Interchange->Paypal question Follow-up
Karen Gold interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Dec 6 13:14:00 2002