[ic] (no subject)

A & C Gift Shop interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Feb 26 18:43:01 2003

I was wondering if it is necessary to know the codes (html?) to add the
shopping cart to my website. I have already designed my site and put it
online ( http://www.acgiftshop.com ...in case you need to see it for some
reason) and I'd like to add the interchange cart to it, but I really don't
know how to do that. I've been looking around your site for literally months
now, as I built my website, but I can't fiure it out...i really would prefer
to not use the templates since I worked so hard on the one I developed
myself. By the way, the "help" tab doesn't work (unless for some reason it
just doesn't work with a macintosh, although i don't see why everything else
would work...). Thank you for any help you can give me. I use 1stHost, by
the way (in case you need to know).
Sincerely,
Anitra