[ic] Startup problem

Paul Tan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Feb 28 04:32:00 2003

Hi,

	The system was running fine before. Until I added php to apache.
Below are the ports installed in my OpenBSD 3.2 system.

#pkg_info
ntp-4.1.72p1       network time protocol implementation
libiconv-1.8       character set conversion library
gettext-0.10.40    GNU gettext
mod_perl-1.26      module that embeds a Perl interpreter into Apache
gmake-3.79.1       GNU make
autoconf-2.13      automatically configure source code on many Un*x
platforms
mysql-client-3.23.49 multithreaded SQL database (client)
p5-DBI-1.30        unified perl interface for database access
p5-DBD-Msql-Mysql-1.22.19 MySQL drivers for the Perl DBI
mysql-server-3.23.49 multithreaded SQL database (server)
samba-2.2.5        SMB and CIFS client and server for UNIX
gdbm-1.8.0         GNU dbm
c-client-4.44      University of Washington's c-client mail access routines
pine+pico-4.44     Program for Internet E-mail and News, with pico
recode-3.6         convert files between character sets and usages
bzip2-1.0.2        block-sorting file compressor, unencumbered
curl-7.9.8         get files from FTP, Gopher, HTTP or HTTPS servers
pkgconfig-0.12.0   tool for managing library compile/link flags
libxml-2.4.24      XML parsing library
jpeg-6b            IJG's JPEG compression utilities
png-1.2.4          library for manipulating PNG images
freetype-1.3.1     free and portable TrueType font rendering engine
gd-1.8.3           graphics library for fast PNG creation
tiff-3.5.7         tools and library routines for working with TIFF images
gmp-3.1.1          library for arbitrary precision arithmetic
openldap-client-2.0.27 Open source LDAP software (client)
mhash-0.8.13       strong hash library
libtool-1.3.5p3    generic shared library support script
libmcrypt-2.4.15   interface to access block/stream encryption algorithms
iodbc-2.50.3       ODBC 2.x driver manager
pdflib-4.0.3       C library to produce PDF files
postgresql-7.1.3   PostgreSQL RDBMS
ucd-snmp-4.2.3     extendable SNMP implementation
freetds-0.60       project to document and implement the TDS protocol
expat-1.95.4       XML 1.0 parser written in C
sablotron-0.96     fast, compact and portable XSL/XSLT processor
php4-core-4.2.3    server-side HTML-embedded scripting language
screen-3.9.13      multi-screen window manager
php4-pear-4.2.3    collection of base classes for common PHP tasks
php4-extensions-4.2.3 informational package about PHP4 extensions
php4-mysql-4.2.3   mysql database access extensions for php4
php4-xml-4.2.3     xml parsing extensions for php4
php4-domxml-4.2.3  manipulate XML via the DOM API in php4
unzip-5.50         extract, list & test files in a ZIP archive

Could there be any possibility of conflicts?

Best Regards,

Paul Tan