[ic] Payment Processing

Jon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 2 10:54:00 2003

Using IC 4.9.3 and echo.pm

Trying to understand how to utilize just authorization and debit
versus just authorization versus just debit payment flows with in IC.
And with just a debit flow how/where to grab the, what must
be an encrypted, CC number. Been able to VERY simply configure
my test ID, PIN, and payment mode of echo to process a
test authorization and deposit payment flow.  But what if I want
to just do authorization ?  I see  CreditCardAuto  needs to be YES
to automatically encrypt and save the CC number but opencho
requires  CreditCardAuto to be NO to work.  Is this a feature
that needs to be added to echo or what ?  This is where it gets
fuzzy for me.

Jon