[ic] return section of text that contain search term

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 2 14:16:00 2003

Hi all,

I would like to return a section of text in context around a
search term.  I am wondering if anyone has done this.  I
could have sworn I had seen something like this before on
an earlier version of the ICDEV site, but maybe not.  What
I am going for is something similar to what Google does
on their results, only not as jazzy -- I just do not want to
return the whole db value as it may be quite long ....

Has anyone done this?  Any ideas on it? input? direction?

TIA
--
Aaron