[ic] yet another shipping problem

Ryan Grace interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jan 3 01:15:01 2003

Hi All,

I've searched and searched the archives before asking
this to avoid having to ask about yet another shipping
problem on the list.  From the looks of the archives
there have been plenty.  I've been unable to figure
this out though.

I want to give free shipping to dealers and charge a
flat rate of $5 to everyone else.  My shipping.asc
looks like:

usstandard      US Standard     [quantity]      0
 0       e Nothing to Ship

usstandard      US Standard     [quantity]      1
 999999  f [perl]if($Scratch->{price_level} eq
"dealer"){$shipprice=0;}else{$shipprice=5.00;}return
$shipprice;[/perl]  {}

and my country.txt looks like:

US      0               US      usstandard      United
States   USA     840

Of course there are also a ton of other countries in
there but I'm only using the US for shipping addresses
currently.

The problem is that when I add something to my cart I
get this:

Note: No match found for mode 'usstandard', quantity
'0', returning 0.

and an empty shipping pulldown.

Anyone see something I'm doing wrong?  Anything else I
should be checking for?

BTW, I can see that price_level is set correctly.

Thanks,

Ryan Grace