[ic] yet another shipping problem

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jan 3 12:16:03 2003

At 10:14 PM 01/02/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I've searched and searched the archives before asking
>this to avoid having to ask about yet another shipping
>problem on the list.  From the looks of the archives
>there have been plenty.  I've been unable to figure
>this out though.
>
>I want to give free shipping to dealers and charge a
>flat rate of $5 to everyone else.  My shipping.asc
>looks like:
>
>usstandard      US Standard     [quantity]      0
>  0       e Nothing to Ship
>
>usstandard      US Standard     [quantity]      1
>  999999  f [perl]if($Scratch->{price_level} eq
>"dealer"){$shipprice=0;}else{$shipprice=5.00;}return
>$shipprice;[/perl]  {}
>
>and my country.txt looks like:
>
>US      0               US      usstandard      United
>States   USA     840
>
>Of course there are also a ton of other countries in
>there but I'm only using the US for shipping addresses
>currently.
>
>The problem is that when I add something to my cart I
>get this:
>
>Note: No match found for mode 'usstandard', quantity
>'0', returning 0.
>
>and an empty shipping pulldown.
>
>Anyone see something I'm doing wrong?  Anything else I
>should be checking for?
>
>BTW, I can see that price_level is set correctly.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ryan Grace

Unless [quantity] is a UserTag for you catalog, that is your problem, since
there is no such tag in the core ITL. Try using [nitems] instead.

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl@newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax