[ic] yet another shipping problem

Ryan Grace interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jan 3 13:06:00 2003

> Here's what my shipping.asc looks like:
>
> usstandard      US Standard     quantity        0

>  0       0
>
> usstandard      US Standard     quantity   1
> 999999  f [perl]if($Scratch->{price_level} eq
> "dealer"){$shipprice=0;}else{$shipprice=5;}return
> $shipprice;[/perl] {}

Ok, I figured something out.  I removed the trailing
{} from the second line of my shipping.asc and the
shipping cost is now calculated correctly.  However,
the pulldown menu is still empty.

Anyone know why the shipping pulldown would be empty
if the shipping.asc is being parsed ok and shipping is
calculated correctly?

Thanks,

Ryan