[ic] DirConfig and CSS

Ian Corner interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jan 6 06:13:01 2003

Jeff
>did you create it in a text editor and set the TEME_CSS
>variable equal to the path to your CSS file?
I just cut and paste the style code from the theme.cfg file into a new
style.css file and changed the settings. Then set the Variable THEME_CSS to
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/path-to-file/style.css" type="text/css">

i looked at that Personal CSS page but opted to leave it alone. When I read
the help that came with the page (see below) I did not want to escalate any
problems and opted for something that I did know about.
--- snipit from help
The Knar table stores store-wide configuration information. If you don't
know about store-wide configuration, it probably won't help you much. On the
other hand, if you just can't find the place to tweak the value you're
looking for, it might be worth poking around (gently!) in here.
---

Hope it helps.
Ian