[ic] DirConfig and CSS

Ian Corner interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jan 6 07:04:00 2003

>'Personal CSS' applies to administrators logged into the UI only.
Is it difficult to place that line in the help screen or somewhere equally
"obvious".

My immidiate thought here was, that if you have a panel for CSS changes on
the AdminUI, why not a panel for CSS changes to the customer pages? Surely
that would be far more important. To employ two different methods for CSS
alterations can only create confusion. Perhaps a future enhancement might be
that the customer CSS solution be similar to the AdminUI CSS solution. If
anything it saves having to learn two methods and remembering it.

Nice to know though.

Ian