[ic] Adding Additional Info To orderline table

Matthew Villa interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 7 23:57:00 2003

> Assuming everything is done correctly, you could try in
> etc/log_transaction

brand]-[item-description][/filter]

I went ahead and made the change to the etc/log_transaction file.
However, it didn't work. The field is called "brand" and is in the
products table. I'm using mySQL as my RDBMS.

When adding additional fields to the products, is there anything I
should do after I altered my table in mySQL? I do issue a restart so IC
can notice the column exists.

Matthew