[ic] Adding Additional Info To orderline table

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jan 8 01:49:01 2003

> > Assuming everything is done correctly, you could try in
> > etc/log_transaction

> brand]-[item-description][/filter]
> >

> I went ahead and made the change to the etc/log_transaction file.
> However, it didn't work. The field is called "brand" and is in the
> products table. I'm using mySQL as my RDBMS.
>
> When adding additional fields to the products, is there anything I
> should do after I altered my table in mySQL? I do issue a restart so IC
> can notice the column exists.
>
> Matthew

hmm, I dunno. I AM able to pull an arbitrary field inside of the item_list
on the demo cart on the devgroup site, but it seems I cannot do this either
on my site, which is also using Mysql...

I am using an OnFly routine, but I think it should still work, and I am 99%
sure it works that way. You should be able to use:

[item-field fieldname]
[item-data table fieldname]

inside of an item_list. hmmm. this catalog is on 4.9.3 (an old
nightly_build), I will upgrade tomorrow and test it more.

TIA
Paul