[ic] Help required for stupid error

D Zhang - msi interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 9 01:54:00 2003

The following is copied from the ic doc:

User Reconfiguration
Documentation index | Contents | Previous Topic | Next Topic
User Reconfiguration
The individual catalogs can be reconfigured by the user by running the
[reconfig] support tag. This should be protected by one of the several forms
of Interchange authentication, preferably by HTTP basic authorization. See
RemoteUser.

The command line can be reconfigured (as the Interchange user) with:

   VENDROOT/bin/interchange -reconfig <catalog>
It is easy for the administrator to manually reconfigure a catalog.
Interchange simply looks for a file etc/reconfig (based in the Interchange
software directory) at HouseKeeping time. If it finds a script name that
matches one of the catalogs, it will reconfigure that catalog.

*** icadvanced, User Reconfiguration

at url http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/docfly.html?mv_arg=icadvanced04%2e03

If you can't execute the command, ask your hosting company assistant.

David
dzhang@msihosting.com
http://www.msihosting.com
-- Export in ecommerce solution, interchange hosting.