[ic] Help required for stupid error

ACforSale Inc Sales Team interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 9 09:35:01 2003

 On Behalf Of D Zhang - msi

Possibly you can't reconfigue youself.

It looks to me that you are just setting up the cart, with little done
yet. The easiest way might be to re-install the interchange.

1) remove the whole directory of the shopping cart.
2) remove the link cgi in the cgi-bin directory.
3) login to cpanel
4) click on install interhange.

That will give you a fresh interhange.

David
----------------------------
dzhang@msihosting.com
http://www.msihosting.com
-- Export in ecommerce solution, interchange hosting.

Start of thread Below::::

David

Unfortunately there is quite a bit in the store at the moment (over 400
items and a lot of custom configurations) I'm hoping that my hosting
company will be able to do the reconfiguration manually. Otherwise I may
have to do as you suggest and move all the configuration files manually
to get back to square one.

Gerry