[ic] GNDCOM no longer available

ICDEV interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jan 9 17:46:00 2003

>Hello,
>
>  Išve been running Interchange catalogs for a couple of years now.
Within
>the last couple of weeks GNDCOM no longer appears as a shipping option.
>havenšt made any recent changes to shipping.asc , country.txt, or
>catalog.cfg and everything looks the same.  I do UPS lookups via the
>internet and my other shipping options work fine.  Has anyone else
>encountered this?  Could the UPS lookup script me responsible.  Thanks
for
>any reply.
>
>Michael Stone

>>I had the same question...

>>Look a few posts up :)

I'm pretty sure the default mode in 4.8.5+ is for the checkout page to
suppress zero values in the shipping options.

Here is a cut of code from my checkout page that you might want to try:

[comment]
    <SELECT NAME=mv_shipmode onChange="this.form.submit()">
       [loop option=mv_shipmode
       list=|[data table=country key='[default country US]' col=shipmodes]|
  ]
<OPTION VALUE="[loop-code]"> [shipping-desc [loop-code]]: [shipping
[loop-code]]
      [/loop]
    </SELECT>&nbsp;&nbsp;(Will Update Display)<br>
[/comment]
<SELECT NAME=mv_shipmode onChange="this.form.submit()">
  	      [shipping
	        label=1
        	mode=|[data table=country key='[default country US]'
col=shipmodes]|
              ]
	      </SELECT>&nbsp;&nbsp;(Will Update Display)<br>

****
Uncomment the commented section, and comment out the normal select.
The part commented out will allow the results to return zero amounts for
testing purposes if upsgnd is returning zero you will know this is a problem
of data from the UPS site. I highly recommend moving to tables, for
reliability and for speed if nothing else.
****

-Steve