[ic] stable ic acvise

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jan 10 09:24:00 2003

Ian [ian@w3it.com] wrote:

> All I have done is to utilise the foundation demo making a new theme. Yet it
> seems to me that everywhere I turn I come across a problem.
>
> Is this due to it being setup through CPanel? I contacted my ISP about your
> warning note but so far have had no response on that.

If you receive no response at this point then you should take that as
a warning about what may happen when you urgently need support in the
future.

If your host supplies Interchange with CPanel then their full support
WILL be required.  In fact, any host that advertises and supplies
Interchange MUST have a proper working knowledge of the application and
provide full administrative support.