[ic] Problem w/ Removing Custom Gateway

C.B. Currier interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jan 10 10:52:00 2003

Kevin Walsh said:
> C.B. Currier [cbcurrier@spinrx.com] wrote:
>>
>> Trying to remove a custom gate way configuration i implemented early
>> last year. However after what I believe to be a full follow through
>> implementing Cybercash, I am getting the following error:
>>
>>   (custom_gateway): Charge operation 'custom_gateway' failed.
>>
>> on the payment page.
>>
>> I have checked and rechecked all pages, from Order.pm to
>> checkout.html. I cannot remember wher I might have stuck a tag in the
>> html pages refering to the custom_gateway.
>>
> check your order profile and your log_transaction file.
>
> What did your custom gateway connect to?  Would it be of use to others?

I have a Stupid Question: Where is the order profile? I know where the
payment routes are but not sure on the profile.

My gateway connected to NOVA and since I am a certified gateway for NOVA
this was and is perfect for my clients that use this system.  It is
similar to authorizenet's interface. I am switching one client off and
since their box is dedicated, no problem, but this error.

I can provide it (called vericommerce) if any one is interested. although
the configuration goes through my servers for authorization.

C.B. Currier