[ic] url parameters

Fri Jan 10 15:49:01 2003

Quoting Jeff Dafoe (jeff@badtz-maru.com):

> Should http://www.site.com?mv_pc=whatever/ generate a source of "whatever/"?

Nope -- doesn't qualify as a source, has a non-word character.

> Should the slash be stripped off the end by IC?

Nope, once the question mark is there all remaining characters are part
of the query string and have nothing to do with anything else.

I don't know how "www.site.com" would get that parameter anyway, unless
all requests were being handled by IC and somehow mod_interchange was forwarding
such requests.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Friends don't let friends use Outlook. -- Bob Blaylock