[ic] failed pattern

Sarah Bigwood interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jan 13 15:55:01 2003

I am attempting to use the interchange wizard and I am receiving an error on the Shipping Preferences - Fed Ex & UPS pages.

failed pattern - '3.00' =~ ^\\d+(?:\\.\\d+)?\$

I know from your archives that Mike Heins fixed this in October but I am unable to find the files I need to update.  Could someone give me a list of the files I need to update and the directories in which they can be found?

Sarah Bigwood
sbigwood@luthersem.edu

Additional Comments From Mike Heins <mailto:mike@valuemedia.com>  2002-10-28 11:44 -------

This bug arose due to fixing profile regex parsing to not require
double backslash.

Fixed in stable, N/A in devel (no wizard).